pgsql: auto_explain: Include JIT information if applicable.

От Andres Freund
Тема pgsql: auto_explain: Include JIT information if applicable.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
auto_explain: Include JIT information if applicable.

Due to my (Andres') omission auto_explain did not include information
about JIT compilation. Fix that.

Author: Lukas Fittl
https://postgr.es/m/CAP53PkzgSyoTCau0-5FNaM484B=uO8nLzma7L1ncWLb1=oVJQA@mail.gmail.com
Backpatch: 11-, where JIT compilation was introduced

Branch
------
REL_11_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e5b2bd091aa4884f8f68e2d55c851e9ebd2d8c11

Modified Files
contrib/auto_explain/auto_explain.c | 4 ++++
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: pgsql: Make EXPLAIN output for JIT compilation more dense.