pgsql: ecpg: Change --version output to common style

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pgsql: ecpg: Change --version output to common style
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
ecpg: Change --version output to common style

When we removed the ecpg-specific versions, we also removed the
"(PostgreSQL)" from the --version output, which we show in other
programs.

Reported-by: Ioseph Kim <pgsql-kr@postgresql.kr>

Branch
------
REL_11_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/b91ae36029df3db31a951ebda102ace8be5741ba

Modified Files
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/ecpg.c | 2 +-