pgsql: Spell "partitionwise" consistently.

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Spell "partitionwise" consistently.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Spell "partitionwise" consistently.

I'm not sure which spelling is better, "partitionwise" or "partition-wise",
but everywhere else we spell it "partitionwise", so be consistent.

Tatsuro Yamada reported the one in README, I found the other one with grep.

Discussion: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/d25ebf36-5a6d-8b2c-1ff3-d6f022a56000@lab.ntt.co.jp

Branch
------
REL_11_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/83f2691a3f2bafa397ff1dcca94c4d059df0e056

Modified Files
contrib/postgres_fdw/expected/postgres_fdw.out | 2 +-
contrib/postgres_fdw/sql/postgres_fdw.sql      | 2 +-
src/backend/optimizer/README                   | 4 ++--