pgAdmin 4 commit: We need to remove the interval callbacks forretrievi

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: We need to remove the interval callbacks forretrievi
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
We need to remove the interval callbacks for retrieving the statistics
for the charts on dashboard every time the URL changed (not - just when
connection to the server was alive).

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=35862b94a981552fc7e6046cf0c53c2b02427521

Modified Files
web/pgadmin/dashboard/static/js/dashboard.js | 7 ++++---