pgAdmin 4 commit: As per Aditya - we need the server version for thece

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: As per Aditya - we need the server version for thece
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
As per Aditya - we need the server version for the certain operations,
which was removed during previous commit.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=53b50435202f470da15f2bee945e0c83d2179118

Modified Files
web/pgadmin/dashboard/static/js/dashboard.js | 1 +
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)