pgsql: Avoid generating bogus paths with partitionwise aggregate.

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Avoid generating bogus paths with partitionwise aggregate.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Avoid generating bogus paths with partitionwise aggregate.

Previously, if some or all partitions had no partially aggregated path,
we would still try to generate a partially aggregated path for the
parent, leading to assertion failures or wrong answers.

Report by Rajkumar Raghuwanshi.  Patch by Jeevan Chalke, reviewed
by Ashutosh Bapat.  A few changes by me.

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/CAKcux6=q4+Mw8gOOX16ef6ZMFp9Cve7KWFstUsrDa4GiFaXGUQ@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c6f28af5d7af87d7370e5f169251d91437f100a2

Modified Files
src/backend/optimizer/plan/planner.c              |  21 +++--
src/test/regress/expected/partition_aggregate.out | 105 ++++++++++++++++++++++
src/test/regress/sql/partition_aggregate.sql      |  24 +++++