pgsql: Improve ExecFindInitialMatchingSubPlans's subplan renumberinglo

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Improve ExecFindInitialMatchingSubPlans's subplan renumberinglo
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Improve ExecFindInitialMatchingSubPlans's subplan renumbering logic.

We don't need two passes if we scan child partitions before parents,
as that way the children's present_parts are up to date before they're
needed.  I (tgl) think there's actually a bug being fixed here, for the
case of an intermediate partitioned table with no direct leaf children,
but haven't attempted to construct a test case to prove it.

David Rowley

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CAKJS1f-6GODRNgEtdPxCnAPme2h2hTztB6LmtfdmcYAAOE0kQg@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------