pgAdmin received the Safe to Install certification

От Frank Alperstaedt
Тема pgAdmin received the Safe to Install certification
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

As you may know, pgAdmin, one of your products, is part of UpdateStar's
database of software programs. We feature your product with a description
text, screenshots, and technical details on this page:
http://pgadmin.updatestar.com/

The description text was created by one of our editors. We used sources
such as text from your website, the PAD file, or our editor's own review
of the program.

pgAdmin has been tested by UpdateStar using most of the industry-leading
security solutions. It has been found to be clean of any malware, virus, or
spyware components.

We assure our visitors that pgAdmin is clean by granting it the
"Safe to install" award.

To let your users know about this certification, you may display this award
on your website, on software boxes, or inside your product.

We hereby grant you permission to include the award logo on your website.
You can find the logo artwork here:
http://www.updatestar.com/images/uploads/safetoinstallaward.png

More information about this certification and the award is available
on this page:
http://pgadmin.updatestar.com/

Feel free to link to us using the URLs above. If you choose to link to the
safe to install download page for your product, you may use the award
graphic or a text link: "Safe to Install by UpdateStar".

If you feel that having your product listed on UpdateStar is not a benefit
for you or you need something updated, please contact us via
email at support@updatestar.com. We are happy to work with you to fix any
problem you may have found with the product's listing.

Thanks
Frank Alperstaedt
--
UpdateStar GmbH
Kreuzbergstr. 37-38

Web http://www.updatestar.com/
Email info@updatestar.com
Main +49 30 69200652
Fax +49 30 692006529

© 2018 UpdateStar GmbH (EU VAT-ID DE219941837). All rights reserved. Reproduction of this content in any form may not
becarried out without explicit consent from UpdateStar GmbH. All trademarks mentioned are the property of their
respectiveowners.