pgsql: Revert "Test conversion of NaN between float4 and float8."

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Revert "Test conversion of NaN between float4 and float8."
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Revert "Test conversion of NaN between float4 and float8."

This reverts commit 55e0e458170c76c1a0074cd550a13ec47e38a3fa.
It's served its purpose of demonstrating what was wrong on
buildfarm member opossum.  We could consider putting some kind
of single-purpose hack into ftod() to make the test pass there;
but I don't think it's worth the trouble, since there are surely
many other places whether this platform bug could manifest.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/5c4c771dafefa7d0ee80a6bd6955b7a3940452a1

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/float4-exp-three-digits.out | 12 ------------
src/test/regress/expected/float4.out                  | 12 ------------
src/test/regress/sql/float4.sql                       |  2 --
3 files changed, 26 deletions(-)