pgsql: Suppress some compiler warnings in plperl on Windows.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Suppress some compiler warnings in plperl on Windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Suppress some compiler warnings in plperl on Windows.

Perl's XSUB.h header defines macros to replace libc functions.  Our header
port_win32.h does something similar earlier, so XSUB.h causes compiler
warnings about macro redefinition.  Undefine our macros before including
XSUB.h.

Thomas Munro

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CAEepm%3D3%3DTDYEXUEcHpEx%2BTwc31wo7PA0oBAiNt6sWmq93MW02A%40mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0996e4be047fbf476dacea5ffad42cdd3a36b731

Modified Files
src/pl/plperl/plperl.h | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 file changed, 25 insertions(+)