pgsql: Make Catalog.pm's representation of toast and index decls morea

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Make Catalog.pm's representation of toast and index decls morea
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Make Catalog.pm's representation of toast and index decls more abstract.

Instead of immediately constructing the string we need to emit into the
.BKI file, preserve the items we extracted from the header file in a hash.
This eases using the info for other purposes.

John Naylor (with cosmetic adjustments by me)

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/37D774E4-FE1F-437E-B3D2-593F314B7505@postgrespro.ru

Branch
------
master