pgsql: Remove unnecessary BufferGetPage() calls in fsm_vacuum_page().

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Remove unnecessary BufferGetPage() calls in fsm_vacuum_page().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove unnecessary BufferGetPage() calls in fsm_vacuum_page().

Just noticed that these were quite redundant, since we're holding the
page address in a local variable anyway, and we have pin on the buffer
throughout.

Also improve a comment.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/2b1759e2675fc01d6945c9a5fa65c7d7121212f7

Modified Files
src/backend/storage/freespace/freespace.c | 7 ++++---