pgsql: Remove stdbool workaround in sepgsql

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pgsql: Remove stdbool workaround in sepgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove stdbool workaround in sepgsql

Since we now use stdbool.h in c.h, this workaround breaks the build and
is no longer necessary, so remove it.  (Technically, there could be
platforms with a 4-byte bool in stdbool.h, in which case we would not
include stdbool.h in c.h, and so the old problem that caused this
workaround would reappear.  But this combination is not known to happen
on the range of platforms where sepgsql can be built.)

Branch
------
master

Details