pgsql: Determine grouping strategies in create_grouping_paths.

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Determine grouping strategies in create_grouping_paths.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Determine grouping strategies in create_grouping_paths.

Partition-wise aggregate will call create_ordinary_grouping_paths
multiple times and we don't want to redo this work every time; have
the caller do it instead and pass the details down.

Patch by me, reviewed by Ashutosh Bapat.

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/CA+TgmoY7VYYn9a7YHj1nJL6zj6BkHmt4K-un9LRmXkyqRZyynA@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master