pgsql: Fix test_predtest's idea of what weak refutation means.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix test_predtest's idea of what weak refutation means.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix test_predtest's idea of what weak refutation means.

I'd initially supposed that predicate_refuted_by(..., true) ought to
say that "A refutes B" means "non-falsity of A implies non-truth of B".
But it seems better to define it as "truth of A implies non-truth of B".
This is more useful in the current system, slightly easier to prove,
and in closer correspondence to the existing code behavior.

With this change, test_predtest no longer claims that any existing
test cases show false proof reports, though there still are cases
where we could prove something and fail to.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/5983.1520487191@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/a63c3274a68832182f84ca5d2b8cc5a7462bdacb

Modified Files
src/test/modules/test_predtest/expected/test_predtest.out | 12 +++++-------
src/test/modules/test_predtest/test_predtest.c            |  8 ++++++--