pgsql: Stabilize new plpgsql_record regression tests.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Stabilize new plpgsql_record regression tests.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Stabilize new plpgsql_record regression tests.

The buildfarm's CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS animals aren't happy with some
of the test cases added in commit 4b93f5799.  There are two different
problems:

* In two places, a different CONTEXT stack is shown because the error
is detected in a different place, due to recompiling an expression
from scratch rather than re-using a previously cached plan for it.
I fixed these via the expedient of hiding the CONTEXT stack altogether.

* In one place, a test expected to fail (because a cached plan hadn't
been updated) actually succeeds (because the forced recompile makes
it good).  I couldn't think of a simple workaround for this, so I've
just commented out that test step altogether.

I have hopes of improving things enough that both of these kluges can
be reverted eventually.  The first one is the same kind of problem
previously discussed at
https://postgr.es/m/31545.1512924904@sss.pgh.pa.us
but there was insufficient agreement about how to fix it, so we
just hacked around the output instability (commit 9edc97b71).
The second issue should be fixed by allowing the plan to be rebuilt
when a type conflict is detected.  But for today, let's just make the
buildfarm green again.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/feb1cc5593a5188796c2f52241f407500209fff2

Modified Files
src/pl/plpgsql/src/expected/plpgsql_record.out | 14 +++++++++-----
src/pl/plpgsql/src/sql/plpgsql_record.sql      | 10 +++++++++-