pgsql: Remove the obsolete WITH clause of CREATE FUNCTION.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Remove the obsolete WITH clause of CREATE FUNCTION.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove the obsolete WITH clause of CREATE FUNCTION.

This clause was superseded by SQL-standard syntax back in 7.3.
We've kept it around for backwards-compatibility purposes ever since;
but 15 years seems like long enough for that, especially seeing that
there are undocumented weirdnesses in how it interacts with the
SQL-standard syntax for specifying the same options.

Michael Paquier, per an observation by Daniel Gustafsson;
some small cosmetic adjustments to nearby code by me.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20180115022748.GB1724@paquier.xyz

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/4971d2a32209118ebbdc6611341b89901e340902

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/ref/create_function.sgml |  36 -----------
src/backend/commands/functioncmds.c   | 109 +++++++++-------------------------
src/backend/nodes/copyfuncs.c         |   5 +-
src/backend/nodes/equalfuncs.c        |   3 +-
src/backend/parser/gram.y             |  14 ++---
src/include/nodes/parsenodes.h        |   3 +-