pgsql: Another attempt at fixing build with various OpenSSL versions

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pgsql: Another attempt at fixing build with various OpenSSL versions
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Another attempt at fixing build with various OpenSSL versions

It seems we can't easily work around the lack of
X509_get_signature_nid(), so revert the previous attempts and just
disable the tls-server-end-point feature if we don't have it.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/054e8c6cdb7f4261869e49d3ed7705cca475182e

Modified Files
configure                                |  9 +++++----
configure.in                             |  2 +-
src/backend/libpq/be-secure-openssl.c    | 10 ++++++++--
src/include/pg_config.h.in               |  3 +++
src/interfaces/libpq/fe-secure-openssl.c |  9 +++++++--