pgsql: Rename pg_rewind's copy_file_range() to avoid conflict withnew

От Andres Freund
Тема pgsql: Rename pg_rewind's copy_file_range() to avoid conflict withnew
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Rename pg_rewind's copy_file_range() to avoid conflict with new linux syscall.

Upcoming versions of glibc will contain copy_file_range(2), a wrapper
around a new linux syscall for in-kernel copying of data ranges. This
conflicts with pg_rewinds function of the same name.

Therefore rename pg_rewinds version. As our version isn't a generic
copying facility we decided to choose a rewind specific function name.

Per buildfarm animal caiman and subsequent discussion with Tom Lane.

Author: Andres Freund
    https://postgr.es/m/20180103033425.w7jkljth3e26sduc@alap3.anarazel.de
    https://postgr.es/m/31122.1514951044@sss.pgh.pa.us
Backpatch: 9.5-, where pg_rewind was introduced

Branch
------
REL_10_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e3fdb7c00e783ed4b490554ab6bbaccad341c244

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_rewind/copy_fetch.c | 9 +++++----

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: pgsql: Rename pg_rewind's copy_file_range() to avoid conflict withnew
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: pgsql: Rename pg_rewind's copy_file_range() to avoid conflict withnew