[COMMITTERS] pgsql: doc: Update example version numbers in pg_upgrade documentation

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема [COMMITTERS] pgsql: doc: Update example version numbers in pg_upgrade documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
doc: Update example version numbers in pg_upgrade documentation

The exact numbers don't matter, since they are examples, but it was
looking quite dated.

For the target version, we now automatically substitute the current
major version.  The updated example source version should be good for a
couple of years.

Branch
------
master