[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: Test suite runner enhancements:

От Dave Page
Тема [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: Test suite runner enhancements:
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Test suite runner enhancements:

To chase down a set of tests that were failing together, we wanted to run
deeper trees of tests. We changed the behavior of the --pkg argument to
runtests.py so it runs tests under a package and its subpackages, instead
of for a single node.

It gave us more flexibility in what tests to run. This also includes the
--exclude option.

To run tests for a single node, ".tests" can be appended to the package path.

Tira & George.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=b6486f3d426499607d21af754ce4c1ff4203b584
Author: Atira Odhner <aodhner@pivotal.io>

Modified Files
web/pgadmin/utils/route.py   | 30 +++++++++++-------------
web/regression/README        | 20 ++++++++++++++--
web/regression/runtests.py   | 22 +++++++++++++-----