[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Increase upper bound for bgwriter_lru_maxpages.

От Robert Haas
Тема [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Increase upper bound for bgwriter_lru_maxpages.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Increase upper bound for bgwriter_lru_maxpages.

There is no particularly good reason to limit this value to 1000,
so increase the limit to INT_MAX / 2, the same limit we use for
shared_buffers.  It's not clear how much practical effect larger
settings will have, but there seems no harm in letting people try it.

Jim Nasby, less a comment change I stripped out.

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/f6e58a22-030b-eb8a-5457-f62fb08d701c@BlueTreble.com

Branch
------
master