pgAdmin III commit: Add classid filter to queries on pg_depend

От Dave Page
Тема pgAdmin III commit: Add classid filter to queries on pg_depend
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Add classid filter to queries on pg_depend

There are a number of cases where queries in both pgadmin4 and pgadmin3
are done against pg_depend but falis to constrain the query on classid.

In particular, if for example a constraint and a sequence exists with
the same oid (which is perfectly valid, as they are in different
tables), a column will suddenly refer sequences that are completely
incorrect. When we look up sequences, we have to make sure we
only match dependencies against pg_class.

This is a pgadmin3 version of the same fix that was applied to pgadmin4.

Branch
------
REL-1_22_0_PATCHES

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=ec5c23e813ebd92d4706d6bc2a62faf1609e1800
Author: Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>

Modified Files
pgadmin/dd/ddmodel/ddDBReverseEnginering.cpp | 4 ++--
pgadmin/schema/pgColumn.cpp                  | 2 +-