pgsql: Remove invitation to report a bug about unknown encoding

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pgsql: Remove invitation to report a bug about unknown encoding
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove invitation to report a bug about unknown encoding

The error message when we couldn't determine the encoding from a locale
said to report a bug about that.  That might have been appropriate when
this code was first added, but by now this works pretty solidly and any
encodings we don't recognize we probably just don't support.  We still
print the warning, but no longer invite the bug report.

Branch
------
master

Details