pgsql: Fix not-HAVE_SYMLINK code in zic.c.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix not-HAVE_SYMLINK code in zic.c.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix not-HAVE_SYMLINK code in zic.c.

I broke this in commit f3094920a.  Apparently it's dead code anyway,
at least as far as our buildfarm is concerned (and the upstream IANA
code doesn't worry at all about symlink() not being present).
But as long as the rest of our code is willing to guard against not
having symlink(), this should too.  Noted while investigating a
tangentially-related complaint from Sandeep Thakkar.

Back-patch to keep branches in sync.

Branch
------
REL9_4_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/cfc5cb9efc7b9f62532d25155335997ccec43496

Modified Files
src/timezone/zic.c | 2 ++
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

Сообщение: pgsql: Fix not-HAVE_SYMLINK code in zic.c.
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix not-HAVE_SYMLINK code in zic.c.