pgsql: Sync our copy of the timezone library with IANA release tzcode20

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Sync our copy of the timezone library with IANA release tzcode20
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Sync our copy of the timezone library with IANA release tzcode2016g.

This is mostly to absorb some corner-case fixes in zic for year-2037
timestamps.  The other changes that have been made are unlikely to affect
our usage, but nonetheless we may as well take 'em.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/f3094920a567cde6c86adf36a1a033d7431b11ff

Modified Files
src/timezone/localtime.c |   5 +-
src/timezone/private.h   |   1 +
src/timezone/strftime.c  |   2 +-

Сообщение: pgsql: Sync our copy of the timezone library with IANA release tzcode20
Сообщение: pgsql: Sync our copy of the timezone library with IANA release tzcode20