pgsql: Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2016g.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2016g.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2016g.

DST law changes in Turkey.  Historical corrections for America/Los_Angeles,
Europe/Kirov, Europe/Moscow, Europe/Samara, and Europe/Ulyanovsk.
Rename Asia/Rangoon to Asia/Yangon, with a backward compatibility link.

The IANA crew continue their campaign to replace invented time zone
abbrevations with numeric GMT offsets.  This update changes numerous zones
in Antarctica and the former Soviet Union, for instance Antarctica/Casey
now reports "+08" not "AWST" in the pg_timezone_names view.  I kept these
abbreviations in the tznames/ data files, however, so that we will still
accept them for input.  (We may want to start trimming those files someday,
but today is not that day.)

An exception is that since IANA no longer claims that "AMT" is in use
in Armenia for GMT+4, I replaced it in the Default file with GMT-4,
corresponding to Amazon Time which is in use in South America.  It may be
that that meaning is also invented and IANA will drop it in a future
update; but for now, it seems silly to give pride of place to a meaning
not traceable to IANA over one that is.

Branch
------
REL9_6_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0c2f4c54c57cbc7283606137dba5c658511e6c1b

Modified Files
--------------
src/timezone/data/africa            |   2 +-
src/timezone/data/antarctica        |  59 ++++----
src/timezone/data/asia              | 152 +++++++++----------
src/timezone/data/australasia       |  26 ++--
src/timezone/data/backward          |   1 +
src/timezone/data/backzone          |  14 +-
src/timezone/data/etcetera          |  74 +++++----
src/timezone/data/europe            | 294 ++++++++++++++++++++----------------
src/timezone/data/factory           |   9 +-
src/timezone/data/northamerica      |  37 ++++-
src/timezone/data/southamerica      |   4 +-
src/timezone/known_abbrevs.txt      |  76 +++-------
src/timezone/tznames/Antarctica.txt |  18 +--
src/timezone/tznames/Asia.txt       |  57 +++----
src/timezone/tznames/Default        |  72 ++++-----
src/timezone/tznames/Europe.txt     |   3 +-
src/timezone/tznames/Indian.txt     |   3 +-