pgsql: Remove "sco" and "unixware" ports.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Remove "sco" and "unixware" ports.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove "sco" and "unixware" ports.

SCO OpenServer and SCO UnixWare are more or less dead platforms.
We have never had a buildfarm member testing the "sco" port, and
the last "unixware" member was last heard from in 2012, so it's
fair to doubt that the code even compiles anymore on either one.
Remove both ports.  We can always undo this if someone shows up
with an interest in maintaining and testing these platforms.

Discussion: <17177.1476136994@sss.pgh.pa.us>

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/2b860f52ed1b1784cdf3f03886805f5bf250ea74

Modified Files
--------------
configure                             |  37 --------
configure.in                          |  14 ---
doc/src/sgml/Makefile                 |   6 +-
doc/src/sgml/dfunc.sgml               |  26 ------
doc/src/sgml/installation.sgml        | 164 ++--------------------------------
doc/src/sgml/runtime.sgml             |  58 ------------
src/Makefile.global.in                |   1 -
src/Makefile.shlib                    |  24 -----
src/backend/libpq/pqcomm.c            |  10 ---
src/backend/port/dynloader/sco.c      |   7 --
src/backend/port/dynloader/sco.h      |  46 ----------
src/backend/port/dynloader/unixware.c |   7 --
src/backend/port/dynloader/unixware.h |  49 ----------
src/include/port/sco.h                |   7 --
src/include/port/unixware.h           |  11 ---
src/include/storage/s_lock.h          |  23 -----
src/makefiles/Makefile.sco            |  13 ---
src/makefiles/Makefile.unixware       |  35 --------
src/port/getrusage.c                  |   1 -
src/template/sco                      |   1 -
src/template/unixware                 |  41 ---------