pgsql: libpqwalreceiver needs to link with libintl when using --enable-

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: libpqwalreceiver needs to link with libintl when using --enable-
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
libpqwalreceiver needs to link with libintl when using --enable-nls.

The need for this was previously obscured even on picky platforms
by the hack we used to support direct cross-module references in
the transforms contrib modules.  Now that that hack is gone, the
undefined symbol is exposed, as reported by Robert Haas.

Back-patch to 9.5 where we started to use -Wl,-undefined,dynamic_lookup.
I'm a bit surprised that the older branches don't seem to contain
any gettext references in this module, but since they don't fail
at build time, they must not.  (We might be able to get away with
leaving this alone in 9.5/9.6, but I think it's cleaner if the
reference gets resolved at link time.)

Report: <CA+TgmoaHJKU5kcWZcYduATYVT7Mnx+8jUnycaYYL7OtCwCigug@mail.gmail.com>

Branch
------
REL9_6_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/f812b20ba57cd753a5290967db3496790a2dff0f

Modified Files
src/backend/replication/libpqwalreceiver/Makefile | 2 +-