pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixing the decryption issue during restoring the conn

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixing the decryption issue during restoring the conn
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Fixing the decryption issue during restoring the connection on restart.

As we convert the binary password to string during storing the
connection information, we also need to convert it back to byte-arrays
during restoring the connections.

Hence - decode the passowrd using 'utf-8' encoding during storing the
connection information, and encode it during restoring the connections.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=37e2e1d24beb9d5a4474dfaacfa209d2c060991f

Modified Files
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/__init__.py | 6 +++++-