pgAdmin 4 commit: Allow to change the server-group from the properties

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: Allow to change the server-group from the properties
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Allow to change the server-group from the properties dialog of the
server. This will allow us to select the server-group of our choice,
when we open the dialog from the welcome dashboard for adding new
server.

Branch
------
dashboards

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=0d6a5decfada760660de6b97b00e459255d3a4a8

Modified Files
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/__init__.py      |  4 ++--
.../browser/server_groups/servers/__init__.py      | 22 ++++++++++++++--------
.../servers/templates/servers/servers.js           | 14 ++++++++++++++