pgAdmin 4 commit: Improvised the 'transform/options' function usage wit

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: Improvised the 'transform/options' function usage wit
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Improvised the 'transform/options' function usage with the Select2Cell.

The current implementaton binds the cell/control object, and the ajax
data in the asychronous Cells/Controls with the 'options' functions
extended from the Select2Cell.

The problem starts when we try to fetch the current model from that
options/transform/filter function to do some operation, which does not
require in most of the cases. Except the privileges control - where we
needed the current model for omitting the existing selected object
during transformation, and filtering.

In order resolved the issue, we need a common object, which is shared
among the Cell. In backgrid, the 'Column' object is mong the cell,
hence - implementation logic has been changed to bid the 'Column' object
with the 'options' function and, passed the 'Cell' object as an
arguments.

Because - we do use the common function 'transform' between 'Control'
and 'Cell', we needed make changes in the Select2Control to pass the
Control object as an arguments.

And, make the changes in the privileges control to use the new
implementation. The same logic is also required in some of the
operations, we will be/are working on the table/column nodes.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=944bdbb96c3b360c856d7586144b835e44afac43

Modified Files
.../server_groups/servers/static/js/privilege.js   | 20 ++++++-------
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/node.ui.js           | 33 +++++++++++-----------
web/pgadmin/static/js/backform.pgadmin.js          | 15 +++++++---