pgsql: Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2016c.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2016c.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2016c.

DST law changes in Azerbaijan, Chile, Haiti, Palestine, and Russia (Altai,
Astrakhan, Kirov, Sakhalin, Ulyanovsk regions).  Historical corrections
for Lithuania, Moldova, Russia (Kaliningrad, Samara, Volgograd).

As of 2015b, the keepers of the IANA timezone database started to use
numeric time zone abbreviations (e.g., "+04") instead of inventing
abbreviations not found in the wild like "ASTT".  This causes our rather
old copy of zic to whine "warning: time zone abbreviation differs from
POSIX standard" several times during "make install".  This warning is
harmless according to the IANA folk, and I don't see any problems with
these abbreviations in some simple tests; but it seems like now would be
a good time to update our copy of the tzcode stuff.  I'll look into that
soon.

Branch
------
REL9_1_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e5fd35cc54720c25c748d4cdf2c89f094865ad48

Modified Files
--------------
src/timezone/data/asia              |  28 ++-
src/timezone/data/australasia       |   8 +
src/timezone/data/europe            | 336 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
src/timezone/data/iso3166.tab       |   6 +-
src/timezone/data/leapseconds       |   5 +-
src/timezone/data/northamerica      |  17 +-
src/timezone/data/southamerica      |  27 ++-
src/timezone/data/zone.tab          | 289 ++++++++++++++++---------------
src/timezone/data/zone1970.tab      | 295 +++++++++++++++----------------
src/timezone/known_abbrevs.txt      |  13 +-
src/timezone/tznames/America.txt    |   2 +-
src/timezone/tznames/Antarctica.txt |   2 +-
src/timezone/tznames/Asia.txt       |   2 +-
src/timezone/tznames/Default        |   6 +-
src/timezone/tznames/Pacific.txt    |   2 +-