pgAdmin 4 commit: Loading the jquery.aciSortable.min.js javascript, as

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: Loading the jquery.aciSortable.min.js javascript, as
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
the jquery-aciTree from preferences dialog, it throws an exception,
which uses functions from this javascript.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=242d5f47f672d3f2deeea46b242d67a5b1e79bcd

Modified Files
web/pgadmin/browser/__init__.py | 11 +++++++++++
1 file changed, 11 insertions(+)