pgAdmin 4 commit: Improvements in the form/properties dialog control ge

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: Improvements in the form/properties dialog control ge
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Improvements in the form/properties dialog control generation, and data
change events.

- In input & textarea control, call the change event on key up (but -
  not on every key up events, wait for sometime before trigger that
  event, so that - we do not overdo that).
- In unique/subnode control, whenever we create new model object, set
  all the required static fields used by pgAdmin form generation logic.
- In NodeAjaxListCell, we don't need to call the list generation
  operation (ajax operation) for each and every cell. They use the same
  shared column object.

Branch
------
master