pgAdmin 4 commit: Data management within the properties dialog in Creat

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: Data management within the properties dialog in Creat
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Data management within the properties dialog in Create/Edit mode is not
done using the Backbone event management.

Emitting 'pgadmin-session:*' for different operations, when we
create/modify the data within the properties dialog.

We will keep track of each child node using the handler object within
the Model, and Collection objects, also - provides them the name of the
attribute, it represents. It will be used to identify the invalid nested
objects within the existing object.

Also, provide the array of modified variables, which were modified in
the validation function to avoid checking each, and every thing in the
validation function. We will need to validate that particular and the
dependent attributes only.

Also - avoid multiple validation operations from the parent object to
improve performance. And, depends on the event based operations for
validation, instead of integrate the data operation and view operation
within one operation. We do maintain the invalid objects, and validate
them only from the collection objects, which also helps improve the
performance during validation.

Branch
------
master