pgAdmin 4 commit: Allow to connect any of the database using its OID us

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: Allow to connect any of the database using its OID us
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Allow to connect any of the database using its OID using the connection
manager, once the connection to the maintenance database has been made,
because - we will have did (i.e. Database OID) most of the time for the
any node, and not its name as identifier.

This will allow us to work directly with OID, and we will not need to
bother about renaming of the database name.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=80314a9aa3dbcb6651b2ab4855f215c4c25e0d8d

Modified Files
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/__init__.py |   53 +++++++++++++++++++++++--