pgsql: Invalidate caches after cranking up a parallel worker transactio

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Invalidate caches after cranking up a parallel worker transactio
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Invalidate caches after cranking up a parallel worker transaction.

Starting a parallel worker transaction changes our notion of which XIDs
are in-progress or committed, and our notion of the current command
counter ID.  Therefore, our view of these caches prior to starting
this transaction may no longer valid.  Defend against that by clearing
them.

This fixes a bug in commit 924bcf4f16d54c55310b28f77686608684734f42.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/6de6d96d971c76c8d7bd3b31e6f182906137f913

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/parallel.c |    7 +++++++
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+)