pgsql: Re-Align *_freeze_max_age reloption limits with corresponding GU

От Andres Freund
Тема pgsql: Re-Align *_freeze_max_age reloption limits with corresponding GU
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Re-Align *_freeze_max_age reloption limits with corresponding GUC limits.

In 020235a5754 I lowered the autovacuum_*freeze_max_age minimums to
allow for easier testing of wraparounds. I did not touch the
corresponding per-table limits. While those don't matter for the purpose
of wraparound, it seems more consistent to lower them as well.

It's noteworthy that the previous reloption lower limit for
autovacuum_multixact_freeze_max_age was too high by one magnitude, even
before 020235a5754.

Discussion: 26377.1443105453@sss.pgh.pa.us
Backpatch: back to 9.0 (in parts), like the prior patch

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/2596d705bdc4ac886a12720b19ef65b3e67b55f7

Modified Files
src/backend/access/common/reloptions.c |    4 ++--

Сообщение: pgsql: Re-Align *_freeze_max_age reloption limits with corresponding GU
Сообщение: pgsql: Re-Align *_freeze_max_age reloption limits with corresponding GU