pgsql: Further fix for psql's code for locale-aware formatting of numer

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Further fix for psql's code for locale-aware formatting of numer
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Further fix for psql's code for locale-aware formatting of numeric output.

(Third time's the charm, I hope.)

Additional testing disclosed that this code could mangle already-localized
output from the "money" datatype.  We can't very easily skip applying it
to "money" values, because the logic is tied to column right-justification
and people expect "money" output to be right-justified.  Short of
decoupling that, we can fix it in what should be a safe enough way by
testing to make sure the string doesn't contain any characters that would
not be expected in plain numeric output.

Branch
------
REL9_1_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/f8864347670a9f837c83cde90366b2df72ab4a43

Modified Files

Сообщение: pgsql: Further fix for psql's code for locale-aware formatting of numer
Сообщение: pgsql: Further fix for psql's code for locale-aware formatting of numer