pgsql: Don't zero opfuncid when reading nodes.

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Don't zero opfuncid when reading nodes.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Don't zero opfuncid when reading nodes.

The comments here stated that this was just in case we ever had an
ALTER OPERATOR command that could remap an operator to a different
function.  But those comments have been here for a long time, and no
such command has come about.  In the absence of such a feature,
forcing the pg_proc OID to be looked up again each time we reread a
stored rule or similar is just a waste of cycles.  Moreover, parallel
query needs a way to reread the exact same node tree that was written
out, not one that has been slightly stomped on.  So just get rid of
this for now.

Per discussion with Tom Lane.

Branch
------