pgsql: Use fuzzy path cost tiebreaking rule in our oldest supported bra

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Use fuzzy path cost tiebreaking rule in our oldest supported bra
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Use fuzzy path cost tiebreaking rule in our oldest supported branches.

We've been doing it that way since 9.2, cf commit 33e99153e93b9acc,
but some recently-added regression test cases are making a few buildfarm
members fail (ie choose the "wrong" plan) in 9.0 and 9.1 due to
platform-specific roundoff differences in cost calculations.  To fix,
back-port the patch that made add_path treat cost difference ratios of
less than 1e-10 as equal.

Branch
------
REL9_1_STABLE