pgsql: Bump catversion so that HEAD is beyond 9.5

От Joe Conway
Тема pgsql: Bump catversion so that HEAD is beyond 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Bump catversion so that HEAD is beyond 9.5

As pointed out by Tom, since HEAD has progressed beyond 9.5 in terms of
its catalog, we need to be sure catversion of HEAD is advanced beyond
that of 9.5. Corrects my mistake in the pg_stats view commit cfa928ff.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/1e2bd43b31cdb6d0425430f1568814bce588d8fd

Modified Files
src/include/catalog/catversion.h |    2 +-