pgsql: Get rid of a //-style comment.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Get rid of a //-style comment.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Get rid of a //-style comment.

Not sure how "//XXX" got into a committed patch in the first place,
as it's both content-free and against project style.  pgindent made a
bit of a hash of it, too.

Going forward, we should have at least one buildfarm member using
"gcc -ansi" to catch such things, at least till such time as we
decide the project target language isn't C90 any more.  I've turned
this option on on dromedary.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/1497369e5df8bb129256f677a85327f80d3767d3

Modified Files
src/test/regress/pg_regress.c |    3 +--
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)