pgsql: Fix brin "char" test to actually test what it meant to test.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix brin "char" test to actually test what it meant to test.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix brin "char" test to actually test what it meant to test.

Casting to char, without quotes, does not give the same results as casting
to "char".  That meant we were not testing the brin "char" paths at all,
since we ended up with a text operator not a "char" operator.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/78e72794a76fef3233c06800c6046aaad0704a22

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/brin.out |    2 +-
src/test/regress/sql/brin.sql      |    2 +-