pgsql: Remove special cases for ETXTBSY from new fsync'ing logic.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Remove special cases for ETXTBSY from new fsync'ing logic.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove special cases for ETXTBSY from new fsync'ing logic.

The argument that this is a sufficiently-expected case to be silently
ignored seems pretty thin.  Andres had brought it up back when we were
still considering that most fsync failures should be hard errors, and it
probably would be legit not to fail hard for ETXTBSY --- but the same is
true for EROFS and other cases, which is why we gave up on hard failures.
ETXTBSY is surely not a normal case, so logging the failure seems fine
from here.

Branch
------
REL9_0_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/bf2f20c086a04e7705a4e856d6cc9ebda3eb0017

Modified Files
src/backend/storage/file/fd.c |   15 +++------------

Сообщение: pgsql: Remove special cases for ETXTBSY from new fsync'ing logic.
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove special cases for ETXTBSY from new fsync'ing logic.