pgsql: Fix pg_upgrade's multixact handling (again)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема pgsql: Fix pg_upgrade's multixact handling (again)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix pg_upgrade's multixact handling (again)

We need to create the pg_multixact/offsets file deleted by pg_upgrade
much earlier than we originally were: it was in TrimMultiXact(), which
runs after we exit recovery, but it actually needs to run earlier than
the first call to SetMultiXactIdLimit (before recovery), because that
routine already wants to read the first offset segment.

Per pg_upgrade trouble report from Jeff Janes.

While at it, silence a compiler warning about a pointless assert that an
unsigned variable was being tested non-negative.  This was a signed
constant in Thomas Munro's patch which I changed to unsigned before
commit.  Pointed out by Andres Freund.

Branch
------
REL9_3_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e60581fdf3dee39d189925673ec17d2c794e84b5

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/multixact.c |   24 ++++++++++++++----------

Сообщение: pgsql: Fix pg_upgrade's multixact handling (again)
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix pg_upgrade's multixact handling (again)