pgsql: Prevent improper reordering of antijoins vs. outer joins.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Prevent improper reordering of antijoins vs. outer joins.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Prevent improper reordering of antijoins vs. outer joins.

An outer join appearing within the RHS of an antijoin can't commute with
the antijoin, but somehow I missed teaching make_outerjoininfo() about
that.  In Teodor Sigaev's recent trouble report, this manifests as a
"could not find RelOptInfo for given relids" error within eqjoinsel();
but I think silently wrong query results are possible too, if the planner
misorders the joins and doesn't happen to trigger any internal consistency
checks.  It's broken as far back as we had antijoins, so back-patch to all
supported branches.

Branch
------
REL9_0_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/985da346ec740caf73ed1aefa9209cb4c3167c7e

Modified Files
src/backend/optimizer/plan/initsplan.c |    7 +++---
src/test/regress/expected/join.out     |   42 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
src/test/regress/sql/join.sql          |   17 +++++++++++++

Сообщение: pgsql: Prevent improper reordering of antijoins vs. outer joins.
Сообщение: pgsql: Prevent improper reordering of antijoins vs. outer joins.