pgsql: Fix TAP tests to use only standard command-line argument orderin

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix TAP tests to use only standard command-line argument orderin
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix TAP tests to use only standard command-line argument ordering.

Some of the TAP tests were supposing that PG programs would accept switches
after non-switch arguments on their command lines.  While GNU getopt_long()
does allow that, our own implementation does not, and it's nowhere
suggested in our documentation that such cases should work.  Adjust the
tests to use only the documented syntax.

Back-patch to 9.4, since without this the TAP tests fail when run with
src/port's getopt_long() implementation.

Michael Paquier

Branch
------
REL9_4_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/406b2f0b4cbd1aa68334c2ed182e20e11cf47c62

Modified Files
src/bin/initdb/t/001_initdb.pl     |    8 ++++----
src/bin/scripts/t/010_clusterdb.pl |    2 +-
src/bin/scripts/t/020_createdb.pl  |    2 +-
src/bin/scripts/t/090_reindexdb.pl |    7 +++----