pgsql: Fix opclass/opfamily identity strings

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема pgsql: Fix opclass/opfamily identity strings
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix opclass/opfamily identity strings

The original representation uses "opcname for amname", which is good
enough; but if we replace "for" with "using", we can apply the returned
identity directly in a DROP command, as in

DROP OPERATOR CLASS opcname USING amname

This slightly simplifies code using object identities to programatically
execute commands on these kinds of objects.

Note backwards-incompatible change:
The previous representation dates back to 9.3 when object identities
were introduced by commit f8348ea3, but we don't want to change the
behavior on released branches unnecessarily and so this is not
backpatched.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9c7dd350199fa030ccbd5538e1b8e13a9603fda4

Modified Files
src/backend/catalog/objectaddress.c          |    4 ++--
src/test/regress/expected/object_address.out |    4 ++--